Monday, September 6, 2010

Personal Demons by Lisa Desrochers

In light of my announcement today, I decided to share my review about this awesome book! Just to keep everyone satisfied until the next review. Happy reading!

Personal Demons (Personal Demons, #1)Personal Demons by Lisa Desrochers

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Another 4.5-er! Personal Demons had me up late and early to finish it. I couldn't get enough of Luc! He was sexy, sultry, and hilarious! (Couldn't find a synonym for 'funny' that started with the letter S)Oooh! How about sinfully humorous? That seems to fit very well with this one! The only two things that upset me a little were Frannie and the stereotypes.



Frannie was a bit all over the place in this love triangle between the angel and the demon. At times, I wasn't even sure who she would end up with. But I desperately hoped it would be Luc!



The stereotypical versions of heaven and hell were a bit over the top at times. There was at least one pun in every single chapter. But at least they were funny most of the time.



All in all, this book is great! It's got everything from humor to love to lust to sin to angels to demons and the book itself simply has one of those amazing personalities! Read it when it comes out next month! It's a must-read!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment