Wednesday, November 3, 2010

November's Not for Reading...

Hey everyone!

I just thought I should let y'all know that I won't be reading as many books this month. I have two reviews that I plan on writing for books that I finished in October. Delirium by Lauren Oliver and Unearthly by Cynthia Hand. They are amazing and I couldn't quite put into words how much so- hence why there are no reviews about them on this blog currently.

You see, I joined NaNoWriMo AND NaNoWraMo (See Sara McClung's blog for that second one mentioned). Which means I need 50,000 words by November 30th. Of my own writing. In my own novel. Yeah. I can barely write 40,000 words in two years sooo we'll see how this goes.

Anyway, this is why I won't be posting many reviews this month. I'm currently reading Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick, but I've been on that for about a week now which is really, really slow for me. I'll try to post as many as I can, but writing takes priority this month.

Wish me luck! And happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment