Wednesday, August 4, 2010

For the Love of Words

Words are some of my favorite things...
Hence the picture:


Hello all! If you're reading this you either randomly stumbled upon it, or perhaps you know me personally, or even read my other blog The Author's Journey. In any case, welcome! If you're from the ladder, then you already know from a post on my author's blog that I wanted to differentiate the posts about contests and books to a blog specifically designed for that purpose. I'm still unsure about it. If this doesn't work, I'll probably just delete it.

Books! Obviously I love books! I love writing them. I love reading them. And now I'm going to love reviewing them for you fine people on blogger! In some cases, I might cheat and copy/paste a review from my Goodreads account, tee-hee. And that's why I'm not so sure that this particular blog will work out. However, I must try!

Katie's Suspiciously Apt Book Reviews will have, undoubtedly, a large quantity of book reviews, but also updates on other blog contests, and perhaps if I can manage it soon enough, contests of my own accord. Wouldn't it be awesome if I could get author interviews too? Ah, but let's not push the envelope too soon! This blog doesn't even have wings yet!

Thanks for visiting! I will post again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment