Monday, December 20, 2010

Long Time Coming...

Alright, I know I suck at keeping up with this thing lately. The truth is, I just haven't been reading. For the past three-ish weeks or so I've been working, writing, and getting my holiday groove on. And when I say I've been writing, boy have I EVER been writing. Ironically, more so than during November when I entered for NaNoWriMo. Which is kind of sad. I've actually been co-writing a new project with my best friend, which is to say... VERY exciting.

But no worries! I have returned to reading and will be posting a new review very, very soon. Hopefully by tomorrow or Wednesday. Anyway, just thought I'd check in and explain my very boring absence. Hope everyone is having a wonderful Christmas week! Happy reading!

Suspiciously yours,
Apt Katie.

No comments:

Post a Comment